Home Company Analysis Fundamental Analysis of Nabil Bank

Fundamental Analysis of Nabil Bank

365
Fundamental Analysis of Nabil Bank
Fundamental Analysis of Nabil Bank

We have done Fundamental Analysis of Nabil Bank Ltd. It is the leading commercial bank in Nepal.

Fundamental Analysis of Nabil Bank

Following is the detail information

Introduction

Nabil Bank Ltd is the leading commercial bank located at Beena Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the bank is Mr. Gyanendra Prasad Dhungana. The bank was incorporated at 1984 A.D. The majority of the company is owned by Binod Chaudhary.

Read More: Blue Chip Stock if Nepal: CLICK HERE

More Information

Symbol: NABIL

Sector: Commercial Bank

Listed Share: 228,329,090.00 Units

Paid Up: Rs.100

Address: Beena Marg, Kathmandu

Email: customercare@nabilbank.com

Phone Number: +977-01-4226905 

Quarterly Report

Following is the highlights of latest quarterly report.

Particulars “000”1st Quarter
2079/80
2nd Quarter
2079/80
3rd Quarter
2079/80
4th Quarter
2079/80
Paid-up capital22,832,90927,056,997.0027,056,997.0027,056,997
Retained Earnings2,916,1741,245,130.001,772,095.003,961,099.00
Reserve27,514,25725,574,140.0025,574,297.0027,070,722.00
Deposit from the Customers334,095,240347,461,662.00363,487,636.00396,843,499.00
Loans and Advances to the Customers305,696,739315,641,529.00323,514,411.00332,698,854.00
Net Interest Income3,677,1797,832,956.0012,101,158.0017,983,210.00
Personnel Expense822,2941,859,266.002,452,802.004,692,669.00
Operating Profit2,230,4464,861,796.007,486,653.0011,016,010.00
Net Profit1,571,5373,417,698.005,116,174.007,527,149.00
CAR13.1112.4312.3412.66
NPL2.332.983.871.23
Net Worth / Book Value Per Share233.28199.12201.07214.69
Earnings Per Share (EPS)27.5325.3325.2127.82

Audited EPS

Following is the highlights of audited EPS

Fiscal YearAudited EPS
2078/7918.64
2077/7833.57
2076/7736.16

For More Information: CLICK HERE

Capital Structure

Following is the capital structure of the company.

ParticularsInformation
Promoter share60%
Public Holding40%

Dividend History

Following is the dividend history of the company:

S.NFiscal YearCash DividendBonus ShareTotal Dividend
12078/7911.50%18.50%30.00%
22077/784.40%33.60%38.00%
32076/771.76%33.50%34.26%
42075/7622.00%12.00%34.00%

For More Information: CLICK HERE

Board of Director

Following are the board of directors of Nabil Bank

ParticularsPosition
Upendra Prasad PoudyalChairman
Niravana ChaudharyVice – Chairman
Malay MukherjeeMember
Asha Rana AdhikariMember
Ananta PoudyalMember
Pravin TibrewalaMember
Mr. A.R.M Nazmus SakibMember

Merger and Acquisition

Following is the detail information of Merger and acquisition of Nabil Bank Ltd.

S.NMerger or AcquisitionCompany Name after MergerSwap Ratio
1Nabil Bank Ltd and Nepal Bangladesh Bank LtdNabil Bank Ltd100:43
2Nabil Bank Ltd and United Finance LtdNabil Bank Ltd100:35

Corporate Address

Beena Marg, Kathmandu

Email: customercare@nabilbank.com

Phone Number: +977-01-4226905 

Other Important Links:

a. EPS of Commercial Bank: CLICK HERE

b. Top 10 Commercial Bank: CLICK HERE

c. Comparison of Nabil Bank and NIC Asia Bank: CLICK HERE

Frequently Asked Question:

a. Head Office of Nabil Bank?

= It is located at Beena Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal.

b. Who is the CEO of Nabil Bank Ltd?

= Mr. Gyanendra Prasad Dhungana is the CEO of the Nabil Bank Ltd.

c. What is the dividend per share of Nabil Bank?

= We have the detail information of Dividend history of Nabil Bank. For More Information: CLICK HERE

d. Who is the owner of Nabil Bank Nepal?

= 60% of the company is owned by promoter shareholders and remaining 40% is hold by general public.

e. Nabil Bank Ltd Annual Report?

= For the Annual Report of Nabil Bank Ltd: CLICK HERE