Home Opening Range Opening Range of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd

Opening Range of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd

176
Opening Range of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd
Opening Range of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd

We have data of Opening Range of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd. It is a hydropower company in Nepal.

Opening Range of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd

Following are the data of opening range

About Company

Chirkhwa hydropower Ltd is public ltd hydropower company in Nepal. They are developing a 4.7 MW Upper Chirkhwa Khola HPP in Bhojpur district, Province-1 of Nepal.

The company has 70% promoter shareholding and remaining 30% is set aside for general public.

Read More: Company Analysis of Chirkhwa Hydropower: CLICK HERE

Opening Range of Chirkhwa Hydropower

The opening range of the company depends upon the audited book value of the company. As per the FY 2078/79, the audited book value of the company is Rs. 100.01. So, the opening range of the Chirkhwa Hydropower is Rs. 100.01 to Rs. 300.03.

The issue manager of the company is RBB Merchant Banking Ltd.

Chirkhwa Hydropower IPO Information

Following are the information of IPO of Chirkhwa Hydropower.

ParticularsInformation
Total Capital Rs. 400,000,000.00 (40,00,000 Units)
General PublicRs. 280,000,000.00
Local PeopleRs. 40,000,000.00
Including Nepalese citizens working abroadRs. 800,000,000.00
Issue ManagerRBB Merchant Banking Ltd
ICRA Nepal RatingBB-

Hence, these are the information of Opening range of Chirkhwa Hydropower.

Other Important Links:

a. EPS of Hydropower Company: CLICK HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

a. Issue Manager of Chirkhwa Hydropower.

= RBB Merchant Banking Ltd is the issue manager of Chirkhwa Hydropower.

b. IPO allotment date and IPO result date?

= The Issue Manager will decide the IPO allotment date.