Home Company Analysis Chirkhwa Hydropower Limited

Chirkhwa Hydropower Limited

145
Chirkhwa Hydropower Limited
Chirkhwa Hydropower Limited

We have done fundamental analysis of Chirkhwa Hydropower Limited. It is a hydropower company in Nepal.

Read More: Divided Capacity of Microfinance: CLICK HERE

Chirkhwa Hydropower Limited

Following are the detail information of the Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd.

About Company

Chirkhwa Hydropower Limited is a public ltd hydropower company in Nepal. The company was incorporated in January 2009. They are developing a 4.7 MW Upper Chirkhwa Khola HPP in Bhojpur district, Province-1 of Nepal.

The promoter shareholding to general public is 70:30.

More information

ParticularsInformation
Name of the companyChirkhwa Hydropower Ltd
Symbol
SectorHydropower
Face ValueRs. 100
Paid Up CapitalRs. 40 crore
AddressKathmandu, Nepal
Phone Number01-4770297
EmailChirkhwa@gmail.com

Information about Project

Following are the information related to project.

ParticularsInformation
Name of Project Mathillo Chirkhwa Khola Jalbidhyut Yojana
Type of Project Run-of-River
Installed Capacity 4.7 MW
Electricity Generation License received Chaitra 11, 2073
Generation Valid Date Chaitra 10, 2108
RCOD Poush 25, 2078
Total Cost Rs. 99.8 Crores
Cost per Megawatt in Rs. Rs. 21.23 Crores

Read More: EPS of Hydropower Company: CLICK HERE

Capital Structure

Following are the Capital Structure of Chirkhwa Hydropower.

ParticularsNo of SharesAmountPercentage
Promoter Shareholding2,800,000.00 280,000,000.00 70%
General Public Holding8,000,000.00 800,000,000.00 20%
Local people400,000.00 40,000,000.00 10%
Total4,000,000.00 400,000,000.00100%

Board of Directors

Following are the Board of Directors of Chirkhwa Hydropower.

ParticularsInformation
Mr. Gelje Lama Chairman
Mr. Dipak Rai Managing Director
Mr. Bir Bahadur Rai Director
Mr. Kedarnath Karki Director
Mr. Pahad Shrestha Director
Mrs. Dawa Jangmu Lama Shrestha Director
Mr. Dambar Bahadur Karki Director
Mr. Ganeshman Singh Karki Director

Hence, these are the information of Chirkhwa Hydropower.

Other Important Links:

a. Top 10 commercial Bank: CLICK HERE

b. EPS of Microfinance Company: CLICK HERE

c. EPS of Commercial bank: CLICK HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

a. Owner of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd?

= The 70% of the Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd is owned by promoter and remaining 30% is distributed into general public.

b. Electricity generating capacity of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd?

= 4.7 MW is the electricity generating capacity of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd.

c. Address of Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd?

= Chirkhwa Hydropower Ltd is located at Kathmandu-29, Ghatekhulo, Kathmandu, Nepal.

d. Phone Number of Chirkhwa Hydropower ltd?

= 01-4770297 is the phone number of Chirkhwa Hydropower ltd.

Corporate Office

Address: Kathmandu-29, Ghatekhulo, Kathmandu, Nepal.

Phone Number: 01-4770297

Email: Chirkhwa@gmail.com