Home Dividend History Dividend History of Arun Kabeli Power Ltd (AKPL)

Dividend History of Arun Kabeli Power Ltd (AKPL)

139
Dividend History of Arun Kabeli Power Ltd (AKPL)
Dividend History of Arun Kabeli Power Ltd (AKPL)

We have detail information of Dividend History of Arun Kabeli Power Ltd (AKPL).

Dividend History of Arun Kabeli Power Ltd (AKPL)

Following are the detail information of dividend history of AKPL.

Fiscal yearCash DividendBonus ShareTotal DividendRight Share
2079/801:1
2078/790.53%10.00%10.53%
2077/780.89%17.00%17.89%
2076/770.29%5.71%6.00%

Hence, these are the dividend history of AKPL.

About Company

Arun Kabeli Power Ltd (AKPL) is a hydropower company which was incorporated at 7th January, 2011.

It was 70% of paid of capital was paid from promotor shareholders and remaining 30%. But as of now, the all the share of the company is public.

More Information

ParticularsInformation
Name of the companyArun Kabeli Power Ltd
SymbolAKPL
SectorHydropower
Address
Share RegisterTrade Tower Nepal, Thapathali, Kathmandu
Paid Up CapitalRs. 4.08 arba

Hence, these are the information of dividend history of AKPL and company.

Other Important Links:

a. EPS of hydropower Company: CLICK HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

a. Bonus Share of Arun Kabeli Power?

= In FY 2078/79, the bonus share of Arun Kabeli Power is 10.00%.

b. Full form of Arun AKPL?

= Arun Kabeli Power Ltd is the full form of AKPL.

c. Symbol of Arun Kabeli Power?

= “AKPL” is the symbol of Arun Kabeli Power.

Corporate Office:

Address: Trade Tower Nepal, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal

Email: info@arunkabeli.com

Phone Number: 1-5111085