Home Comparison Comparison of Sanima Mai & Chilime Hydropower

Comparison of Sanima Mai & Chilime Hydropower

105
Comparison of Sanima Mai & Chilime Hydropower
Comparison of Sanima Mai & Chilime Hydropower

We have Comparison of Sanima Mai Hydropower & Chilime Hydropower. Both companies are leading hydropower company in Nepal.

Introduction of the company

Sanima Mai Hydropower

Sanima Mai Hydropower Limited (SMHL) is a public limited company which was established as a special purpose vehicle company in 2065. The project is located at Mai municipality, Ilaam with 22 MW electricity producing capacity. Swet Ganga Hydropower & Construction Ltd. (SGHC), Sanima Middle Tamor Hydropower Ltd (TAMOR), Mathillo Mailun Khola Jalvidhyut Hydropower Ltd., Bavari Construction Pvt. Ltd. and Sanima Jum Hydropower are the sister company of the Sanima Mai hydropower.

Chilime Hydropower

Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (Chilime) was incorporated in 1995 with 22.1 MW electricity producing capacity. The project of the company is located at Rasuwa district. Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) holds majority ownership with 51% shareholding. Similarly, remaining 49% shareholding is from general public including 10% equity ownership of local people.

Comparison of Sanima Mai & Chilime Hydropower

Following are the detail information.

Particular ” 000 ” Sanima MaiChilime Hydropower
Paid Up CapitalRs. 3,089,251.00Rs. 7,258,179.28
Reserve and SurplusRs. 3,515,821.35Rs. 3,137,801.72
Property, Plant & EquipmentRs. 12,445.32Rs. 1,640,941.69
RevenueRs. 620,370.51Rs. 804,246.86
Administrative ExpensesRs. 130,323.49Rs. 64,092.02
Net ProfitRs. 358,230.50Rs. 528,983.30
EPSRs. 15.46Rs. 9.72
Net WorthRs. 213.81Rs. 143.23

Note: All the data are taken from the Q3 financial report of the respective company.

Other Important Links:

a. EPS of Hydropower Company: CLICK HERE

b. EPS of Commercial Bank: CLICK HERE

c. Top 10 Commercial Bank: CLICK HERE