Home Dividend History Dividend History of Nesdo Sambridha Laghubitta

Dividend History of Nesdo Sambridha Laghubitta

249
Dividend History of Nesdo Sambridha Laghubitta
Dividend History of Nesdo Sambridha Laghubitta

We have collected the information about the Dividend History of Nesdo Sambridha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (NESDO). It is a microfinance company in Nepal.

Dividend History of Nesdo Sambridha Laghubitta

Following is the dividend history of Nesdo Laghubitta.

Dividend History

Fiscal YearCash DividendBonus ShareTotal Dividend
2078/7923.68%50.00%73.68%

Hence, the company has just issued its IPO to the general public few years ago. So, the company has only distributed dividend to its shareholder only once in FY 2078/79.

About Company

Nesdo Sambridha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (NESDO) is a “D” class Bank and Financial institutions in Nepal. The company is serving more than 80,000 people remote year of Nepal of 17 districts through 56 districts. NESDO Nepal, Parbhu Bank, etc. is few promoter shareholder of the company. The Paid up capital of the company is Rs. 25.50 crore in which 67.50% is hold by promoters and remaining 32.50% is distributed to general public.

The corporate office of the company is located at Kusma of Parbat district of Nepal.

Other Important Links:

Company Analysis of Nesdo Laghubitta: CLICK HERE

Frequently Asked Question

Bonus share of Nesdo laghubitta of 2078/79?

= 50% is bonus share of Nesdo Laghubitta of FY 2078/79.

Cash dividend of NESDO Laghubitta of FY 2078/79?

= 23.68% is cash dividend of FY 2078/79