Home EPS of Companies EPS of Agricultural Development Bank (ADBL)

EPS of Agricultural Development Bank (ADBL)

163
EPS of Agricultural Development Bank (ADBL)
EPS of Agricultural Development Bank (ADBL)

We have have information on the EPS of the Agricultural Development Bank (ADBL).

As per the second quarter report of FY 2079/80, the EPS of the company is Rs. -4.43.

EPS of Agricultural Development Bank (ADBL)

Following is the information on the ADBL

Fiscal Year1st Quarter2nd Quarter3rd Quarter4th Quarter
2079/804.23-4.43
2078/7914.7019.1116.7917.93
2077/7815.9021.0922.1930.65
2076/7723.3331.4726.5532.88
2075/7627.3528.2529.1044.67

Note: All the data are taken from the official website of the company. These data are extraxted from the quarterly report of respective company.

Audited EPS of ADBL

Following is the information about the audited EPS of ADBL.

Fiscal YearAudited EPS
2078/79
2077/7829.13
2076/7731.45
2075/7642.88
2074/7536.91
2073/7431.59

Note: All the data are taken from the official website of the company. These data are extracted from the audited financial statement of the respective fiscal year.

About Company

Agricultural Development Bank Ltd (ADBL) is a leading ”A” class commercial bank in Nepal. The bank’s 51% is held by government of Nepal and the remaining 49% is distributed to general people through IPO. The corporate office of the bank is located at Ramshah Path, Kathmandu, Nepal. The bank is doing pretty good over the years.

Other Important Links:

a. Dividend History of ADBL: CLICK HERE

b. EPS of the commercial bank: CLICK HERE